Apartment Repairs

Tenants can call 212-234-7500 on Monday thru Friday to speak with management about apartment repairs.

Complaints to DHCR Division of Housing & Community Renewal

DHCR handles rent over-charge complaints. To file a complaint, download the instructions and the forms from DHCR Website. 

RTA Bylaws — How do I get a copy?

The Riverton Tenants Association is still working on creating and updating the previous Bylaws.

How can I volunteering With the RTA

Tenants who wish to help, serve, and volunteer their time with RTA, may send us an email to rivertontenant@gmail.com.  Or they can click here and fill out this form.

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask and click here.